Postponed cut off date for registration and payment

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
In these times with the coronavirus, we have decided to postpone the cut off date for registration and payment.

The new dates for final registration is 1 April and for payment 15 April.

This to buy us time to asses the situation. We would also like feedback from all the team Captains on their feelings regarding traveling to Norway in May. If there is a widespread scepsis among the teams to travel, we might have to cancel the tournament. But we feel it is a bit early to take such drastic measures, and we would like this to be a joint decision among the teams. So please send us an email with your thoughts on this: